This episode is a recap of the recent trip that Nate took to to Cali to visit AJ, record an episode with Jason Borgstede and attend the Agenda trade show.
We also want to ask the podcast audience to please take a moment (literally one minute) and complete the following survey asking what day of the week you’d most like to receive new episodes. It also asks about what future guest(s) you’d like us to have and there’s a general feedback area.
Please take a quick minute and complete the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5JSBSLW
This episode covers the following topics:
- Spotify – AJ discovers the podcasts that are on his computer.
- Mic levels off – sorry new mixer
- Chicken and Waffles
- Long Beach skate culture
- Mike V and Nate’s elbow Tattoo
- SUP & Skim Boarding
- LA Traffic
- Nate’s first UBER and Air B&B
- Pokemon Go
- Flappy Bird
- Augmented reality
- Virtual Reality Porn in Japan
- Parts and Labor VS. Agenda
- Pizza Slime and the internet meme culture
- Thule and AJ’s box
- Hillary Trump (warning prob NSFW)
- Pizzanista and vegan pizza
- Surfing and dick dragging at Sunset Beach.
- Three wave limit
- Obama’s weed habit
- Nate gets fired
- Podcast schedule
- Episodes in the pipeline
- Jason Borgstede
- Pierre Wilkberg
- Bed Bugs
- Facebook live
- New left media
- Podcasts & going deep
- Matt Belair
- Mike Basich
- 4chan & Btards
- Boreal and Lane Knaack
- What would AJ tell his 18 year old self?
Pics from the trip:
Want to help the podcast grow? Just click the banner ad below before shopping on Amazon and the podcast will receive a small commission from your purchases at no cost to you. Thanks in advance -Nate